Friday, August 31, 2007

They got a point

If you think growing up is tough
Then you're just not grown up enough

(Barenaked Ladies - Babyseat)


Holy man said; "Son, there's a light ahead"
But it's nothing like the light from Maria's bed

(Bruce Springsteen - Maria's Bed)


I've been uptight and been made a mess
But I'll clean it up myself I guess
Oh, the sweet smell of success!

(The Travelling Wilburys - Handle Me With Care)


Who's gonna love you when your looks are gone?

(Paul Simon - Outrageous)


She told me again she preferred handsome men
But for me she'd make an exception

(Leonard Cohen - Chelsea Hotel 2)


It ought to be easy, it ought to be simple enough
Man meets woman and they fall in love
But this house is haunted and the ride gets rough
We've got to learn with what we can't rise above
If we want to ride on down, into this Tunnel of Love

(Bruce Springsteen - Tunnel of Love)

No comments: