Tuesday, October 24, 2006

My Cat

... is missing. Or dead. Either is possible and neither is making me particulary happy. Yesterday morning, as always, she went into the garden but this time she did not return (or at least not yet, fingers crossed). It's essentially triple-sad (with extra chunks of sadness mixed through it, so that with every mouthful there's more than enough sadness to keep you sad) because my cat is both deaf and senile so she probably got lost, hit by a car (which is not extremely likely since nobody reported that to the animal ambulance) or died lying somewhere in the bushes. Option 2 and 3 are actually the least depressing, since the vet told my mom she'd probably have to be put down within a very short period anyway (the cat, not my mom).

Anyhoo; todays motto is "Life sucks, *$*(()#)#)!!!", todays music selections are "Bad Day" by REM, "You're missing" by Bruce Springsteen and "Tobia" by Zucchero (that last one is actually about a missing animal... has the man not sung about anything?) and we're not bothering me today, k?

3 comments:

Cybbis said...

Damn man, sorry to hear about the cat.
Hopefully she'll come back. Maybe she's just taking a long walk.

Queen Mushroom said...

poor Boris, I hope you find her! I'll be sending happy thoughts your way all day.

The Truffle said...

Awwww...I'm so sorry. I hope the pooty shows up.